MAKE IT A COMBO & SAVE! ONLINE COURSE, CALCULATOR, & FULL-LENGTH EXAM
Principles and Practice Online Exam Prep
Are you ready to crush the PS exam?
Complete 7-Category Online PS Prep Course
The PS Online Prep Bundle ($499) has everything you need to know to pass your Principles & Practice of Surveying exam on the first try! NLC Prep’s Principles and Practice of Surveying class is broken down into 7 easy to use modules. Those 7 modules include every category tested on the actual PS exam. Enjoy workbooks, videos, handouts, and quizzes in each module.
Save Time and Energy
Professionaly Programmed by Tony Nettleman
Buy Your Pre-Programmed HP35s with Confidence! Every Calculator comes with a printed user guide to get you started using the programs as well as a free online course where you can watch Dr. Nettleman run the survey programs as you follow-along with your own unit.
- Run a Traverse: Traverse by coordinates or traverse by azimuth/distance
- Inverse: Finding the azimuth and distance between two points
- Stub: Find the second coordinate using an initial coordinate plus azimuth/distance
- Intersections: Find the bearing-bearing, distance-distance, or bearing-distance intersections
- Construction Curves: Compute horizontal curves and vertical curves given two variables and a starting location
- Bearing/Azimuth: Convert back-and-forth between bearing and azimuth
- Triangles: solve for the missing variables of a triangle given two known values (angles or sides)
Practice, Practice, Practive
Full-Length Practice Exam Book
The Principles and Practice of Surveying Full-Length Practice Exam book provides a comprehensive, up-to-date exam which consists of 100 questions. The book is CBT-compliant, contains the question categories in the same proportions as the real exam, and is written by a PhD land surveyor. This practice exam is available in the PS combo, or can be purchased separately.
NLC PASS GUARANTEE
Our goal is to have every NLC, INC Student pass on the first try!
But, if you don’t pass after completing an NLC, INC Online Course, we will provide you with:
1. An additional year of online access to the NLC Online Course at no cost to you
2. A 15 minute one-on-one phone call with Dr. Nettleman to discuss areas of improvement
3. Up to 24 credit hours of additional online lessons in the subject area you need the most